Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Random Pics

Not much going on around our house other than flu bugs! The grown ups got the stomach flu a couple weekends back and then the kids had the respiratory flu - Gav not so bad, but Sam was really sick the last few days. He is on the mend though.

I have a lot of pictures I need to download, but here is a random sampling.

Had a big family brunch at Machine Shed to honor my Grandpa Joe's birthday, here are the boys with Uncle Chris:
 Blowing out birthday candles
 My mom and I with Sam and my niece Eisley. Thanks for the camera angle, photographer. Our legs aren't really as fat as they look!
 My mom made all the kids super hero capes for Christmas. These masks made their eyes look all sorts of spooky!
 This is what happens when I am at work. Kalin is the other little girl that the nanny watches. These two have been together since Sam was 7 months old and Kalin was 6 weeks old. People mistake them for twins/siblings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love this bath tub photo. They look like little space aliens!