Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sweet Little Boys - and the Big Opening Game

Cute Sam Moment of the Week: I'm so sad I wasn't there to witness this; Brenda (day care provider) told me the other day that when Gavin came in to check on Sam the other day, Sam saw Gav, spit out his mimi, and gave Gavin a big grin. Ahhh, brotherly love.

Sweet Gavin: In general, I can't say enough good things about how much Gavin loves his brother. As a parent, it is the best feeling in the world to watch how he treats him. He's always giving him gently kisses, holding his hand, or rubbing his b up to Sam's face. I could not have hoped for a better reaction, and if he's jealous or resentful of him at all, he's definitely just taking it out on us and not on Sam!

Gavin has his first T-ball game this weekend! Come on out and support him - Saturdays at 2:45 at the Beaverdale Little League field for the next 6 weeks. Gavin is AWESOME at hitting the ball off the tee - nice straight line drives every time. He's very excited.

Sam has his first cold, so hopefully he gets over it without incident and without it turning into anything worse. Last night he slept so well, he didn't wake up to eat until almost 3 am! Unfortunately since I am not used to 5 hours of straight sleep, my body felt refreshed and ready to go, so I never did get back to sleep! It turned out to be a two-soda day.

No comments: