Thursday, July 12, 2012

California Vacation (Day 2)

We all woke up Day 2 still not feeling awesome, but headed south to the Long Beach Aquarium. It was awesome! There were so many amazing fish/sea creatures to see. We took a bunch of pictures on my cell phone, some day I will figure out an efficient way to get them off my phone and share them with you.

After the aquarium, we walked around the pier for a while, it was gorgeous out, but a bit windy.

We got back to my dad's and Chad was feeling pretty lousy, so he stayed at the house while the rest of us went looking for a train museum.





They had a little train that went around the museum a couple times.....it was less exciting than the Blank Park Zoo train, and that is saying a lot!



My dad thought there was more to the train musuem than there actually was, so we found a park on the way home to let the boys burn off some steam.


No comments: