Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well, we have had a wonderful Christmas, and Gavin was very spoiled as usual, and we haven't even had our time with Chad's family yet! Our big family gift to ourselves was a Nintendo Wii, and it is a big hit. Gavin, it turns out, is awesome at the bowling and boxing. We'll post some pictures soon. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were spent at Gamma Jamma's, Xmas Eve Jodie's boys were there, so Gavin had a couple cousins to play with. Saturday we are going back because Krista and her boys will be here, and Gavin is very excited to play with Nolan and Aaron again.

Good news, I passed the 3 hours glucose test, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I also don't have to see the high risk doctors anymore, and will see my regular doctor every two weeks. I am scheduled to have my stitches removed Feb 23rd, and at that point they will give me an idea of how close they think I am to delivery.

No comments: