Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Civil Disobedience

thy name is Sam



This boy rarely throws a fit or cries or screams. He does bite and hit for fun and attention, but that's another issue.

He is the king of civil disobedience though. If he doesn't want to do something he just.won't.do.it

How do you make a horse go that doesn't want to move? No really....if you have the answer, I'm taking notes!

This morning I got a text from Chad that Sam was refusing to change his diaper and get dressed (9:30 am). I told him to bribe him with fruit snacks.

At 10:18 I got a text "I'm done with Sam. Come get him". Fortunately a meeting I was in ended early and I was able to get over there right away. Sam was just laying on the couch with his blankets.

I was able to convince him to go pretty quickly

but

If you see my kid on the playground today.....in his pajamas.....with a mouth full of gobstoppers.....well, let's just say civil disobedience won out today.

No comments: