Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Amby Bed has arrived!

So, I didn't do a very good job testing it out last night because I ended up falling asleep on the couch with Sam. But after he ate around 12:30, he finally dozed off at 1:30 and I put him in there. He slept without a sound until 4. Two and a half hours is totally a record, and I didn't hear him stir once!

We had a fun weekend, Sunday we met friends at the mall for a playdate, and then I took the kids to Costco. I was impressed that I survived 4 1/2 hours out of the house with two kids!

Gavin's behavior has been crazy erratic lately. I think he is a very sensitive kid and he just internalizes all his emotions at school and has been totally melting down when he gets home. There is never anything big that went wrong, he's just so touchy. Yesterday he wanted to run out to the car while I was still talking to Sam's sitter and his teacher told him not to. Cue 15 minutes of him screaming and refusing to put his seat belt on. But once he finally did and we got home he was great the rest of the night. I have a feeling he is going to be one MOODY teenager when he gets older!

I've been bad at pictures, but I will try to take some soon. Life is a little hectic with work and kids and everything right now. T-ball starts a week from Saturday with Gav's first practice! Games start the 18th, saturdays at 2:45 if anyone wants to come watch him.

No comments: