Monday, July 5, 2010

Samsonisms

Sam's vocabulary is growing and he is even starting to string together two and three words! And so, I present to you the first of his own "isms"

Diaper changes are no fun for anyone involved. Sam avoids diaper changes at all costs, and you should see him streak through the house naked when he gets out of the shower. The other morning when he woke up I told him it was time to change his diaper to which he replied: "No, no, diaper!"

We were snuggling on the couch and I said "Who loves you?" He replied "Mommy!" and I said "Who else loves you?" expecting to get another name. Instead he said:

"Mommy and Daddy!"


My boy is growing up so fast!

*Editor's note: let's not talk about Gavin's "gavinism's" in front of him. While we all know we are marveling about what cute/smart/witty things he is saying, I think he feels like he is being made fun of.

No comments: