Friday, October 29, 2010

Here's What

Gavin lost another tooth

Sam slept through til 4:45 am last night

Bridie's job is getting busy

Chad's been working like a maniac

We just played our last outdoor soccer game of the season

Gavin rocked it

I froze!

Indoor soccer starts this weekend - there were not enough U6 teams that signed up, so the kids are playing in the U8 category. It will be a good experience for them, but let's hope they aren't way out of their league!

It's getting cold here and I am not looking forward to winter

Recent ENT visit revealed one of Sam's tubes is out - we go back in 6 weeks to evaluate, see if he's had any more colds, how he has fared - will he need another set placed. We got through this last cold in the 7 - 10 days "they" say it takes to run it's course, with no ear infection or junky cough, so I have high hopes

Gavin is really taking off on reading. It's amazing to watch it all click

Sam has been learning his colors with flash cards

He is still obsessed with babies

2 comments:

NovelTeaMommy said...

When does the love/hate with kids growing up end? There never seems to be enough time to savor them int he moment.

Unknown said...

I don't think it will ever end! Although just wait - there are SOME days when we hear "you're stupid", "i hate you", and "you're not my friend" that I am ready to send Gavin off to college! Enjoy your sweet snuggle bug while he's small and sweet. Gavin is mostly still sweet, but they start having those nasty moments. It doesn't hurt my feelings the way I thought it would, mostly because by the time his behavior has escalated to that point, I'm not so fond of him in the moment anyway. :) I hear people saying they passed the tough stage once they are past the newborn phase. SO untrue.