Friday, October 22, 2010

-Isms

Gavin (while reading to me the other night): Mom, I'm going to try that sentence again, but this time I am going to read it fluidly.

I guess I never realized how many goofy nicknames I have for Sam. I hope I don't do this in public, because I must sound like a real dork! At any rate, last weekend from his car seat I hear Sam saying:

Hi Punkie-Pie, Hi Monkey-Moo

I finally figured out he was saying Hi to the pet names I have for him - and that I must use way more often than I thought! So when I repeated them back to him he got a HUGE grin on his face that I figured out what he was saying.

And now we hear on a daily basis

Hi Punkie-Pie, love you Punkie-Pie, thank you Monkey-Moo all with his cute Samson smirk that he wears when he knows he's being extra smart and cute

2 comments:

Not Just Another Jennifer said...

Love those! I often wondered if our oldest would know what her name was because I was constantly calling her cutsie names. :)

Pam said...

Thanks for linking up with us at MFM. I didn't see a follower link so I subscribed to your feed.
I'm folliwng from the Thrifty Things. Cute Names!