Friday, March 25, 2011

General Updates

Gavin - continuing to do well with his math papers - his latest score on addition facts was 33! Soccer practice started this week, and today I signed him up for swimming lessons that he will do all summer, and baseball camp and soccer camp. We also signed him up for the competitive track club which will start in a couple weeks and t-ball league will be starting up at the end of April. He has been a pretty good kid all around lately.

Sam - is doing well without his bottle and has been sleeping til 5 or 6 most nights before waking up, which I am enjoying, but he still wakes about 2 or 3 in the morning every third night or so. This morning he told me: "I want to play baseball like bubby too". Chad said: "There's got to be stuff for 3 yr olds." Me: "Yeah but he's only 2". Chad: "But he acts like he's three". And that pretty much sums up life with Sam. Age 2 going on 5.

Chad - has successfully expanded his business and is spending a lot fewer nights working in his office til all hours of the morning and we are enjoying having him around more! We are fortunate to not have any long lasting impact from the car wreck, he is still seeing the chiro occasionally.

Bridie - going on my first business trip in 4 years or so next week. Grandma Betsy is coming to stay to help with the boys in the evenings. I'm going to mss them and am stressed that everything happen that needs to happen while I'm gone (making soccer practice, cleaning out Gav's backpack, etc) but I am sure it wil be just fine. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a touch excited about uninterrupted night's and dinner!

No comments: