Monday, March 7, 2011

Samsonisms

Frequent phrases from Sam:

"Come on dude - do it dude!"

"I want my baby ba-ba please mommy"

"that's annoying!"

"I want salmon and green beans"

"more candy"

"NO bubby!"

"kk/uncle chris/baby eisley/kids/babies pushed me DOWN!" he tells me this almost daily that someone pushed him down - usually someone we haven't seen that day

"MEAN!!!"

"give me a real kiss" meaning on the lips

"where did grandpa rui/dan go?" he's been asking about my dad ever since he left, and he is obsessed with my stepdad

"I want to watch yo gabba-gabba"

"snuggle mommy a minute" i hear this when i am trying to get out the door for work in the morning

"i want a cold lunch too!" when Gavin asks to take cold lunch to school

"here Mommy, hold my purse" his "purse" being an old Cars lunchbox of Gavin's that Sam loads up with snacks and juice boxes and takes everywhere with us

1 comment:

Uncle Chris said...

I love Yo Gabba Gabba. Sam and I will have to hang out and watch some time.