Tuesday, April 5, 2011

These are a Few of My Favorite Things

Ahem......it's coming.....

My Birthday!

Ok - here's the deal. I really do.not.want.anything for my birthday. I have lots of stuff. Plenty of stuff. And the stuff that I don't have, if I want it, I usually get it for myself. So there's no need for gifts. I won't be upset if I don't get a single thing. I do want you to remember it's my birthday and wish me well - that's it!

But, some people like to get gifts, and I usually never can answer the question what do you want for your birthday/christmas?

So here are some of my current favorite things. But still....more than happy to get nothing!

Burt's Bee's Rosemary Mint bar soap
Cookbook: Cooking at Home with Pedatha
Book: Runner's World Complete Book of Women's Running
Starbucks Espresso Doubleshot cans
Restaurant: Zuzap
Coffee-Mate Italian Sweet Cream Flavored creamer
Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Bars with Raisins and Walnuts
Lightweight ankle length socks for running
Large obnoxious sunglasses

No comments: