Friday, December 11, 2009

It's Almost Christmas!

Do you like our new look? I love it and thought it was time for a makeover. I also re-titled because I thought that "monsters and moments" accurately sums up life in our house.

Monster: Sam sleeping fitfully and waking up every couple hours Wed night. And then thinking it was time to play at midnight! Fortunately he had a great night's sleep last night!

Moment: The boys have been sitting in my big red round laundry basket and love being pushed around the living room in it. Last night Gavin asked me to put Sam in so he could push him around. Then they both got in and I looped a rope around the handle and pulled them around - much easier on the back not leaning over to push it! They are so darn cute together!

Sam's ENT appt went perfectly - tubes look good, infection free, and his hearing checked out fine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the new look, but I can't get to Chris & Katie's blog from here anymore. That is how I kept up with their life. Love, Aunt Marcia