Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lightening Up!

Sorry for all the negativity lately, sometimes life just gets you down. Last thing on this subject - a lot of you have given me some good resources and things to look into and I am so grateful for it! This may be nothing and I may just be totally paranoid and overreacting and I will be the first one to admit it if I am. On the other hand, if I didn't follow my instincts and found out several years later that there is an issue I didn't uncover, I would totally beat myself up. So I would rather be wrong now. That's all.

So hear is the fun news about the boys you really want to hear about (I know...pictures...will post some soon).

Sam - cute, fun, smiley as always. Has gotten into a bad habit of eating at 1 am, 3:30 am, and then not wanting his morning bottle, and eating at day care at 9 am. Although I have learned that if I DON"T turn on the TV and start watching shows I've Tivo'd when I get up to feed him, that I get a lot more sleep = ) No more rolling over since this weekend, but the kid wants to get moving. His bumbo seat that you to keep him so contented now works for about 10 minutes and he starts twisting and turning his body to see if he can get out. He is very vocal and likes to shriek and squeal at the top of his lungs. ALL THE TIME.

Gavin - he loves "summer camp". He has not slept in his own bed through the night since this weekend, but he does seem to be better rested lately, we no longer have to drag him out of bed in the mornings. He is getting SO brown! Such a funny contrast to Sam (whose eyes are still blue in case you were wondering). This weekend I bought a Wii Fit and he had so much fun playing it! There is nothing cuter than seeing him on that balance board doing the tree pose. There's also an exercise where he just runs in place, and he got a kick out of that because the other "mii's" we created are running the course with him so he sees "uncle zach", "mommy" etc running by him, or he gets to pass them.

That is about all that is going on around our house. We will have an injection of crazy this weekend when my cousin Krista and family comes to stay with us for two nights! 5 boys....ages 5, almost 5, almost 3, 1, and 5 months. Thank goodness it will be nice and hopefully they will want to run around outside!

Speaking of outside....we are getting a play system for our backyard! It won't be installed for a month or so, but Gavin is super excited (as is Mommy) and I'm looking forward to lots of fun summers playing in the backyard.

No comments: