Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sam is 6 months old!

Sam, you surprised me from the first moment I saw you with your blond-brown hair and blue eyes, that still haven't changed color!

You caused me a lot of anxiety in your first couple weeks and your refusal to eat, but look at you now! I imagine close to 17 pounds, and you LOVE to eat.

You are so happy, sweet, and snuggly.

You are super clingy and refuse to sleep by yourself. One day I will start working on that!

You are a total stalker when Dad is holding you and you won't take your eyes off me....and I love it.

You are close to sitting up, close to army crawling, and have a few favorite toys.

You've started reaching for things, and I love the uncoordinated way you try to stroke my face as I give you a bottle.

I'm afraid you are already getting an obsession with cars. We won't tell your brother how we let you play with (slobber on) his monster truck while he was gone.

You have your day care provider totally charmed.

We love you so much and are so happy you are part of our family. I couldn't imagine life without you!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Sam! We're so proud of you!