Saturday, August 22, 2009

"Gavin, you're party is AWESOME"

A little boy named Carson kept telling him over and over!

I will post details and pictures later when I have time, but we survived, there were minimal tears (less than I expected!), and LOTS of presents. My word, it was ridiculous. We ended up with 16 kids! I think everyone had a great time and it was so much fun to see the kids enjoying each other.

And Samson has turned over a new leaf - or maybe he is just a little subdued with a cold. BUT - the night before last he only woke up once for a bottle and then last night he woke up once but barely drank anything before falling back asleep. Dare I say that sleeping through the night may be in our near future? AND he's been napping well today - for much longer periods of time than his usual catnaps.

Boy am I exhausted. I sat down just for a moment and I'm having a hard time getting the motivation to stand back up.

No comments: