Sunday, September 13, 2009

SORRY SOCCER FANS!

I am SO sorry for not posting that his game was canceled this weekend. I promise I will do better.

The make up game is this Thurs (17th) at 5:30 at Crown Pointe in Johnston. Email me if you want to come and need directions. He is also playing this Sat (19th) at 10:45 at the little fields on the south side of the fields.

We've had a busy weekend/week. Gavin ran in his half mile fun run Thurs and did great! I think seeing the high school boys there was good motivation. He also had soccer practice that evening and did a very good job paying attention and participating.

Saturday we went to Boone for Pufferbilly Days, well, actually so Gavin could run in races on the real track. He did great at the 100 and 400 events, but had a meltdown during the 800. Tired from the first two I guess! We then stayed for the parade and the carnival.

He also started swim lessons Sat, they are Sat & Sun for a few weeks. Chad said yesterday he did well, but today I went to watch and he wouldn't participate at all.

Tonight we celebrated Gamma Jamma's birthday. See....busy! Not too mention I am taking on a new role at work. Before you get too excited, it's not a promotion.....just more work (sigh). A good opportunity but just a crazy time to take on something new. We'll get there.

I promise to post pictures soon. I can't believe I still don't have bday party pics up.

No comments: