Sunday, November 29, 2009

Better Late than Never

What I am thankful for - in no particular order except the first one:

1. My boys: Chad especially for being a great Dad and husband, Gavin and Sam for teaching me that miracles happen and to expect the unexpected.

2. Volunteering: I've given of my money in the past; this year I have started giving my time. It's blessing my life in more ways than I thought possible. It's really true that you get back so much more than you give.

3. My family and friends

4. My job

5. Great Kindergarten teachers

6. An unseasonably warm fall

7. Our new ENT who actually listens to me

8. Hospitals like Blank all over the world that are healing babies and children and putting them back in the arms of their parents.

9. Neonatologists and NICU nurses

10. Google

11. Blackberry phones

12. Sunday night ABC line up - just what I need before starting another week!

I could go on. I love this time of year because I do take the time to reflect and be thankful for the great things that are in my life. There's a lot. It's not perfect, and it hasn't always been easy, but we've got it pretty darn good.

No comments: