Sunday, June 14, 2009

New Pictures

Gavin survived his first week at summer camp. He's learning not all kids are nice (there is one boy he says pushed in line), but overall I think he is having a lot of fun. The staff is teenagers overseen by teachers, so they have lots of energy to watch after these 5 and 6 yr olds!



<< Gavin feeding Sam rice cereal







This is what I contend with when trying to get them ready in the morning






<< Prune face. Remarkably clean don't you think? He's actually quite a skilled eater


"Mom, I need turtles."
"Huh? Turtles?"
"Yeah, I need turtles to run race, for my track and field."
Ohhhh......hurdles
So my inventive one, pulled the styrofoam pieces out of the box our TV came in and set up a hurdles course in our living room.
Nice form eh?

1 comment:

NovelTeaMommy said...

Turtles/hurdles. LOVE IT! Go Track!

I found that 1/2 the mess "Max made" was really my mess instead of his. So you and Sam are much more skilled than Max and I!