Friday, June 12, 2009

Not this Child

Let me be strong for this day. Give me the ability to comfort Sam through this horribly uncomfortable test. Let these tests rule out the bad, instead of deliver a diagnosis.

I'm not ready for bad news. Sam is the sweetest, best natured baby. I'm not ready to put him through surgery.

What are the odds that I have two kids with weird fluky conditions? The more I read about the surgery required to fix these potential conditions, the less at peace I am with things.

He was supposed to be normal and healthy. We've been through this nightmare before. Let us find out that this is all precaution. Sam can't be sick. Please, not this child.

1 comment:

NovelTeaMommy said...

Girl, do not make me cry at work.

Thinking hopeful thoughts for you and your family today.